Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

My Babies….
love.gif
Nice partridge Orps.

Here is my first buff orpington named Daisy.
love.gif
She loves to hatch out her baby chicks!

My first show and my buff orp Scrappy got Champion English pullet!

This is my lemon cuckoo orp named Lemon Drop. What do you guys think of him? If I bred him to a buff what color would I get?
Really great pictures................................
welcome-byc.gif

We just started with chickens this summer, chose Buff Orpingtons, based on comments about their calm dispositions and friendliness.
here they are at about 15 weeks

too bad they are so standoffish with my daughter ; )

we'd like to add a buff rooster in the spring, as well as white orpingtons....if you know anyone who breeds white orps in southern KS, or OK, let me know, white doesn't seem to be a popular color around here.
we may add Welsummers in a seperate coop/freerange, but Orpingtons are definitely going to be the backbone of our flock

We just started with chickens this summer, chose Buff Orpingtons, based on comments about their calm dispositions and friendliness.
here they are at about 15 weeks

too bad they are so standoffish with my daughter ; )

we'd like to add a buff rooster in the spring, as well as white orpingtons....if you know anyone who breeds white orps in southern KS, or OK, let me know, white doesn't seem to be a popular color around here.
we may add Welsummers in a seperate coop/freerange, but Orpingtons are definitely going to be the backbone of our flock
welcome-byc.gif
They are friendly birds. Love the pic!

Back
Top Bottom