Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

thats a really nice name!

Thanks so much!
1f604.png

I haven't had a chance to look at all the pages yet, just the first couple and last couple, but gorgeous birds!!

And I'm curious now, what are you guys favorite colors?

I hope to eventually get chickens and I'd probably add Buff Orps but I'm thinking if buffs aren't available I could try other colors or I could just get more colors anyways. :p

I hadn't realized there were so many colors though!!! I may have to eventually get them from a breeder instead of a hatchery! Probably better type and personality too.

I would love a Jubilee or one of those laced or cuckoo ones. Jubilees are pretty expensive though. :/ although from a good breeder it would probably be more worth it than pay that much for a hatchery bird.

I'm also curious though now, if the choice was buff, black, blue, lavender, or jubilee, which ones would you guys choose?

Buffs orpington's are one of the most common of orpington's I heard of chickens period not sure how true that is because I can't find a roo to save my life... But when I do I'll breed you some if you like depending where you are

I guess because mine came from a hatchery the hen isn't as great as she should be (someone pointed out her legs should also be white I guess), but I love my Buff Orpington roo and hen!

Oreo my roo

Orpi cocking her head backward after hearing the last click from the camera, I LOVE this shot

Back
Top Bottom