Post pics of your chicks thread!!!

awwwwwwwwwwww.... how hard was it to keep them still? :) Great pics!
goodpost.gif

Quote:
Thank you! And yes, when I first brought my chicks home when of them just fell over with her wings sprawled out and her neck stretched out and I thought she was dead because I'd never seen a baby chick sleep before! Haha, they are so adorable though!

I love everyone's pictures of their chick's modeled in little situations too. I think that's incredibly cute!! Of course it'd require a lot of patience, considering my chickens will not sit still for a moment if their outside their brooding nest.

Quote:
Thank you! And yes, when I first brought my chicks home when of them just fell over with her wings sprawled out and her neck stretched out and I thought she was dead because I'd never seen a baby chick sleep before! Haha, they are so adorable though!

I love everyone's pictures of their chick's modeled in little situations too. I think that's incredibly cute!! Of course it'd require a lot of patience, considering my chickens will not sit still for a moment if their outside their brooding nest.
That happened to me too when we got our first chickens. I though the chick had keeled over for sure. I was so sad.....my daughter went out to look, and she touched it and it jumped up and ran around....our ducklings do it too, they stretch out their neck and stick out their feet....
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom