Post Pics of your Leghorns

Pics
My girls! Sally and Lammy!

VEEERY nice ..on the first girl, if those are little brown feather shes an amber star...or something like that, which im jelous cause I want one :)........I wanted to order more leghorn PUL pullets but the cut off date was 2 days ago :( Ive started a new job... 10 hour days onmy feet, by the time I got home I was too paralyzed to think lol lol...Darnit

Aldo

VEEERY nice ..on the first girl, if those are little brown feather shes an amber star...or something like that, which im jelous cause I want one :)........I wanted to order more leghorn PUL pullets but the cut off date was 2 days ago :( Ive started a new job... 10 hour days onmy feet, by the time I got home I was too paralyzed to think lol lol...Darnit

Aldo

Yes, little brown feathers on both sides of her wings. These 2 are by far my favorite out of my flock of 11 girls. I also have red stars and a bunch of EEs. And 1 lonely barred rock. :)

ok they are def amber whites,....a leghorn hybrid...which I heard are phenom.....they will lay brown eggs!!!! this is my leghorn

notice the white ears.....that is a characteristic of the leghorn

Yup thats the Amber.... a Leghorn rooster over a RIR opposite of a RED SEX link and easy to sex because they feather sex that Hybrid, the females wing feathers are longer at hatch!! :)

Not a true leghorn, but a hybrid, but yours will lay around the same time as the rsl's, earlier than other breeds.... look up Amber Link on google, still an awesommmme brown layer!

Back
Top Bottom