Post Pics of your Other Pets :)

lulu
199_luludressedup2005.jpg

We have 4 leopard geckos and an Airedale Terrier, so this may be along post. The words in parentheses are the "morph" of the geckos. (The color variations in the leopard gecko species)

Hear is Echo the Leopard Gecko (Lavender Normal):
IMG_0181.jpg

Next is Echo and her buddy, Blaise (Tangerine):
IMG_0186.jpg

Up next is Copper, (Jungle Normal):
IMG_0161.jpg

Pebble the leo, (Circle Pattern Tangerine):
IMG_0195.jpg

And finally, Breeze, the Airedale Terrier, AKA the poofiest dog in the Midwest:
IMG_0841.jpg

We love them all, and are hoping to add some birds to the family soon!

Last edited:
Quote:
I love your geckos! I've been struggling as to what pattern Salvatore is (see post #2). He seems like a regular with connected spots, not quite jungle but not quite normal either. What do you think?

Quote:
I love your geckos! I've been struggling as to what pattern Salvatore is (see post #2). He seems like a regular with connected spots, not quite jungle but not quite normal either. What do you think?

PM me a better pic of his back so I can see his pattern. If I can't get it, I know a website that will definitely find out what it is. Looks like a really healthy little guy.
wink.png

Minnie (8 yr old westie) and Cookie (3 yr old cockapoo)
13398_img_2568.jpg

13398_img_0884.jpg

Oh, C'mon, lemme in! *whine whine whine* pleeeeeeez???
13398_img_3282.jpg

They are the best doggies ever! Minnie is sort of a grumpy old lady on the outside, but is super sweet and cuddly on the inside. Cookie (aka Peanut Butter Cookie Cutter) is a complete doofus, loves everyone, food, and running into mud puddles. She is a official Naughty Pup.

Last edited:
Milo (orange) and Raven (black)

Had to take a picture...normally they are chasing each other around the house. =P

HolidaysandDance070.jpg

Simba - bottle fed as a teeny baby cause he was abandoned by his mommy.
You raise them, feed them, clean up after them, and what happens??? They get into pot! *tsk,tsk*

Pics2005011.jpg

Libby and Chance on a camping trip with us

HolidaysandDance116.jpg

Quote:
He is. Loves his crickets LOL.
This is the best pic I have of his back at current point. Most are of his face, he has such a CUTE FACE
love.gif
! Will that do?
8324_salvatore.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom