Post pics of your Polish chickens

I am hoping to get some Polish hatching eggs soon - I really can't wait...looking at all these photos makes me love them even more! My other half really isn't keep but I think they look fantastic - so unique!!

My Polish chick turned out to be a rooster. I call him biker dude. He was kind of sick when I first got him so now he thinks I am his M0M.. Here is a picture with me and him "IN MY HOUSE"
.He now lives with our other chick outside. He is still a teenager. He runs to me everytime he sees me and jumps in my arms.

Here I am with my Polish chicken, Phyllis - she is the friendliest chicken I have. If I put up my arm and call her name, she flies right up. She is the only Polish I have, but I would love more - especially frizzled Polish!

Our Buff Polish Princess 'Meep Meep'

Our Golden Polish pair are named Fred and Wilma. Fred's crest is getting so pretty as he gets more and more feathers. (They are about 11 weeks old.) You can just see the beginnings of some green in his tail feathers.

One last photo of Fred strutting around the run. These are the only Polish chickens we have but they are so gorgeous!

Wilma is normally very shy but today she stayed still for her photo shoot, ;-) She is beginning to get the front feathers in her top knot. Wilma even looked at the camera for me today! Do you suppose she's smiling under all those feathers?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom