Post pictures and discriptions of your pets!

Just when mating. They are Syrians so they will fight with each other whenever the chance presents it's self. Thank you
smile.png

Oh thats terrible! Thank you so much for informing me. I had no idea they could.be so.aggressive

I can't find pics of all my pets - I need to get better at organizing picture files!

Here are the findable ones

112184_teebs.jpg

This is Teebs. We adopted her from the shelter YEARS ago. A couple of years after we adopted her, she dug out under the fence. We searched and searched for her, putting ads in the paper, putting up flyers, checking at the shelter. Four years later the shelter called to say they had her. It was quite a surprise, and a welcome one at that!

112184_george.jpg

This is George, the Neurotic. He's another shelter rescue and family member for many years. He's afraid of everything but is excessively loyal and the best listener ever.

112184_cwazydog.jpg

This is Evil Wayner. My daughter was having conniptions for a small dog so we thought a mini dox was a great answer. Oy. She's quite a handful, very headstrong, but just look at that cwazy face! Gotta love it!

112184_hpim2832.jpg

This is our newest shelter rescue, Chuck Norris. We got him after we lost our first shelter rescue, a border collie named Sam. Chuck's a big sucker, and stubborn, and a trash hound. Fortunately, he's also lovable and the perfect size to hug. His nose is the perfect size to kiss, too!

I don't have pics of our three cats: Raleigh, Shaluna, and Lola. We have quite the zoo here but that's how we love it!

Last edited:
This is Bruno, he's a rescue dog and has been with us about two and a half years. He's very sweet, gentle with all other animals, loves to cuddle and get pets.
84109_img_1039.jpg

This is Betty Lou. Got her from one of our neighbors who had a 'free kittens' sign up ... never believe that kittens are free! Betty Lou is very spoiled, a scaredy cat and is not much of a cuddler but she's oh so pretty and we know she loves us as much as we love her.
84109_chicks_3_016.jpg
84109_chicks_3_023.jpg

And this is Thelma Sue. Thelma Sue was a stray kitty who found us. One day I was cleaning the coop and the chickens started freaking out, I swear I heard them yell "CAT!!!!" and when I turned around Thelma Sue was just sitting there looking up at me... so I scooped her up to take her away from the coop. Lucky for me she didn't try to get away, she just hugged me, started purring. Thelma Sue was very thin and sickly so we had to quarenteen her for a while but she's gotten better, not so thin anymore. She's a house cat now and Betty Lou does not like it one bit!
84109_thelma_sue.jpg

We've also got 2 fish tanks and (of course) our for EE Hens (Morticia, Natasha, Samantha and Lily)

Back
Top Bottom