Post pictures of your roosters/cockerels (Not a contest)

Pics
I have two roosters who are dead, who I don't have pics of, I will talk abt the other one later, but one of them was a game mix (he was gold-duckwing colored), he was really pretty. His name was Nacho. This is a pic of his daughter, and considering the fact that her mom was a RIR, she definitely got most of her traits from her dad:
1695683296808.png

(Her colors are darker than that, she was only a pullet at the time. I will have to find more recent pics of her)
I know this is a rooster thread, but I posted her because she looks a lot like him. Imagine her as a roo

I have two roosters who are dead, who I don't have pics of, I will talk abt the other one later, but one of them was a game mix (he was gold-duckwing colored), he was really pretty. His name was Nacho. This is a pic of his daughter, and considering the fact that her mom was a RIR, she definitely got most of her traits from her dad:
View attachment 3645275
(Her colors are darker than that, she was only a pullet at the time. I will have to find more recent pics of her)
I know this is a rooster thread, but I posted her because she looks a lot like him. Imagine her as a roo
So the other rooster I was talking about was a polish mix. He was golden laced. His lacing was so good that I think that the other half of him was a GLW. But I'm not 100% sure. He basically looked like a polish, but had a more "full" body type and had a smaller crest then pure polish. I might have pics of him, but its unlikely. I will do some digging.
Also, he is Oliver's dad.

Back
Top Bottom