Post pix of your geese!

here are my geese
They're beautiful!
clap.gif

Here I am admiring the lovely pictures of your geese in the snow while getting my poor animals ready for annother 40 degree (Celcius) scorcher (104 Farenheit). - It will be our 6th one in a row....

Here I am admiring the lovely pictures of your geese in the snow while getting my poor animals ready for annother 40 degree (Celcius) scorcher (104 Farenheit). - It will be our 6th one in a row....
Lots of water helps. We had hot temps here this year. they spent alot of time in their pools.

Water is the one thing I don't have at the moment. I spent several hours yesterday fixing pipes. I have been buying bags of ice from the shop and putting them in all of the animals tubs - they melt into nice cold water....

Supose to be a little cooler today (and the water should be running again this afternoon).So if I can get everyone through one more day it should be all good.

Water is the one thing I don't have at the moment. I spent several hours yesterday fixing pipes. I have been buying bags of ice from the shop and putting them in all of the animals tubs - they melt into nice cold water....

Supose to be a little cooler today (and the water should be running again this afternoon).So if I can get everyone through one more day it should be all good.
thumbsup.gif
now how about some pics when you get a chance.
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom