Post Some of Your Favorite Music!

Pics
No one is ever late on this thread :p
I love shawn mendes but I personally really dont like Ed Sheeran, his songs are too sappy and slow for me XD
Bruno Mars is good :p
Misty one of the things that i think makes him a great singer is his ability to jump in to any music genre and still be able to comfortably pull it off. Here are 2 of his faster songs.

This one admittedly is 2 people, but he sings a lot of it. It's the clean version but the swears are still pretty obvious.

Misty one of the things that i think makes him a great singer is his ability to jump in to any music genre and still be able to comfortably pull it off. Here are 2 of his faster songs.

This one admittedly is 2 people, but he sings a lot of it. It's the clean version but the swears are still pretty obvious.
better then his most popular but I still dont really like him

How did I miss this?

Back
Top Bottom