Post your Beautiful Geese pictures here!

We did bury the pool, it's a standard size wader. They were having a bit of trouble getting into it. We are going to dig a large "official" pool soon with the lining and sloping sides and such in that same spot. I think they will like it.

I am liking the new camera too so far.

We did bury the pool, it's a standard size wader. They were having a bit of trouble getting into it. We are going to dig a large "official" pool soon with the lining and sloping sides and such in that same spot. I think they will like it. I am liking the new camera too so far.
I put fire wood all around my pool and they use those for steps.. Unless you are a call duck.. They fly from an acre a way and land perfectly in that little kiddie pool! Captured it too :D
_MG_6460.jpg
_MG_6461.jpg
_MG_6467.jpg
_MG_6468.jpg
_MG_6470.jpg
_MG_6471.jpg
_MG_6472.jpg
Nailed it! :lol: Sorry - I know that's not a goose, but I had to share somewhere!!!

What a great sequence of pictures showing the ducks flying in against a lovely Autumnal backdrop. Oh and Yes the Turkey looks good too rushing in at the end
thumbsup.gif

I put fire wood all around my pool and they use those for steps.. Unless you are a call duck.. They fly from an acre a way and land perfectly in that little kiddie pool! Captured it too
big_smile.png

_MG_6460.jpg

_MG_6461.jpg

_MG_6467.jpg

_MG_6468.jpg

_MG_6470.jpg

_MG_6471.jpg

_MG_6472.jpg

Nailed it!
lol.png

Sorry - I know that's not a goose, but I had to share somewhere!!!
Thats so funny with the turkey trying to keep up, and so cool with the calls making such a great landing.

:lol: I like the turkey! He's like "Wait for me! I can make it!" :lol:

:lol: Tom gets very excited when they fly :)

What a great sequence of pictures showing the ducks flying in against a lovely Autumnal backdrop.  Oh and Yes the Turkey looks good too rushing in at the end :thumbsup

Thanks Pete! That was the prettiest fall day thus far. Those ducks crack me up :D Oh and Tom too ;)

Thats so funny with the turkey trying to keep up, and so cool with the calls making such a great landing. 
Thanks! :D

I put fire wood all around my pool and they use those for steps.. Unless you are a call duck.. They fly from an acre a way and land perfectly in that little kiddie pool! Captured it too
big_smile.png

_MG_6460.jpg

_MG_6461.jpg

_MG_6467.jpg

_MG_6468.jpg

_MG_6470.jpg

_MG_6471.jpg

_MG_6472.jpg

Nailed it!
lol.png

Sorry - I know that's not a goose, but I had to share somewhere!!!

OMG those are GREAT pics!

Back
Top Bottom