Post Your Chicken's Names Here!!!

Pics

CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Crowing
7 Years
Dec 3, 2012
Indiana
WELCOME

Here you can post your Chicken's names (roosters,hens, pullets, cockerals, and chicks. You can even post the name of your turkey, peacock, duck, quail, pheasant, etc.)

I am not going to judge the names so this will just be a place to post names for fun and show people all the cool and creative names that you have came up with.

If you want to post a picture of the chicken with names or tell how and why it got its name feel free to do so! But you don' have to.

RULES

1. Be nice to everyone. Don't be rude or mean.
2. HAVE FUN!!!

Post Away:)

I have Daisy, Fancy Pants, Penny and Dot. I just got 4 pullets, so I will need to come up with more names.
love.gif
Love my girls!

I had a chicken named Dot too! I am terrible at coming up with names, not that my names are bad but what i meant by that was I usually try to give them a name that fits their personality. So I usually end up waiting until they are older to name them and sometimes i name tthem when they are chicks. And then it takes forever to come up with the right names lol.

My Easter Eggers names are kimchi, mari, suri, tarah, red, and Hermes
I used to have 4 bantams
The Phoenix was named Apollo
The two golden seabrights are Rico and Lola
The Mille fleur was Giovanni

Some of the chicks I can tell apart I named
Broiler chicken is name dinner! Lol
My 3 Easter egger pullets are kappa, sigma, and omega
The barred rock x sex link is Loretta
The 2 silver seabrights are Michelangelo and Da Vinchi
One oegb named honey
3 of my red sex links named ginger, pop corn, and oatmeal (otie)
2 porcelin d'uccles named sugar and spice

I love the names, so creative! I liked how you named some after greek gods and some after artist. I have EEs too, they are awesome chickens!

I know so are mine. I have this one girl her name is milkieway and she used to love me, folllow me around and never leave alone ( she really like car rides, yes i have to admit i took her on a few and she just sat in my lap). Then she decided that she didnt want to spend as much time with me and made some chicken buddies and sleep out side in a tree for awhile. Now she has decided that she wants to follow me around a little again. Then there is Mirror and she loves to be held and is so sweet. And tag is a little shy, but loves to be carried around. Last but not least there is one that doesnt have a name and she dosent like to be messed with. But of course I have chicks but none of the have names or their peronalities yet.

Back
Top Bottom