Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Quote:
hugs.gif
I'm so sorry, Tani! I just read all of this.
sad.png
We're always here for ya!

Me too!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
We're here for ya! Remember that.

So, I have a crush on two guys. We'll call them Mark and Dan. (Not their real names. )
big_smile.png
(Just so ya know, they're not brothers.) Mark lives in Texas, and Dan lives an hour from my house. I'm friends with both of their sisters, so every time I hang out with their sisters, I can also see/hang out with them.
big_smile.png
(I'm so mean... I use their sisters, just to see them.
tongue.png
)

To Magistradomia: Thats a delima
roll.png

To Ec: Is it healthy to have crushs on animated figures? Or dream about them?
To Tani: Don't worry Tani
hugs.gif
I got you covered. If you need me. I am here. Always. At 2am or 8pm. I'm here for you. Remember, Gabe loves you, I love you, Spook loves you, Em loves you, Tani your never alone. No matter how isolated you feel we WILL build a bridge. I know how you feel to have things blamed on your hormones. Trust me. And I know how it feels to be depressed. And if it wern't for my BYC family holding me up and brighting my day, well, I might not be here right now. So Tani, We all love you. Your dreams may drift away but they can never float out of reach. I know how hard it is to tell a doctor or a parent you feel depressed and not have them beleave you
hugs.gif

Quote:
I think it is healthy, somewhat.

roll.png
imangantive yes, healthy
idunno.gif

Some fictional guys really are nicer and cuter than IRL guys. Take Hanamura Yosuke for an example! Or Alfred F. Jones!

Yosuke-sama is very cute, and he does have his mean moments, but deep down he's a really sweet guy who misses his dead girlfriend. What's not to love? Plus... glasses...
droolin.gif

Alfred is kind of an idiot, and he barely can read the mood, but he's cute again, and he's loyal and all around a nice guy if you look past his stupidity and obliviousness. "I am the Hero!!" indeed...

Quote:
roll.png
imangantive yes, healthy
idunno.gif

Some fictional guys really are nicer and cuter than IRL guys. Take Hanamura Yosuke for an example! Or Alfred F. Jones!

Yosuke-sama is very cute, and he does have his mean moments, but deep down he's a really sweet guy who misses his dead girlfriend. What's not to love? Plus... glasses...
droolin.gif

Alfred is kind of an idiot, and he barely can read the mood, but he's cute again, and he's loyal and all around a nice guy if you look past his stupidity and obliviousness. "I am the Hero!!" indeed...

lol.png
hugs.gif
If you want to fall in love with cartoons, be my guest
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom