Post your favorite fails here!

After I saw Nadine's post:
My little sister once put 2 heat lamps on our pair of ducklings, PLUS there was a piece of foil over it originally intended for keeping them warm. They almost died... when we discovered this they were trying to get cool in the chick waterer.
hmm.png

I accidentally sold my favorite rabbit. I had decided the night before the sale that I would bring him: he was a cross-breed, and my mom convinced me that it would be okay to sell him. When I got there I started mumbling something to my mom about putting him in the backseat so nobody could see him. We had bunnies we were selling too - his offspring, in fact - and we sold them quickly. The last people to buy one included a couple and their niece. The little girl wanted the bunny, and so the uncle bought that, although he was eying my grown-up bunny who I was holding. I thought I was safe when they left, but the uncle returned and offered to buy him. He was sold - I was devastated. I sat in the backseat of the van and cried. I still haven't gotten over his "death", as I like to call it now. When anyone asks, I say it was an accident, although in truth I guess it really wasn't.
hit.gif

Sometimes I go in the bathroom to brush my teeth, forget what I'm there for, and start washing my hands - it also happens in the reverse. I've almost put soap on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste.
roll.png

Yesterday at recess, these two boys (lets call them B1 and B2) were playing some "safe" type of baseball and B1 and B2 ran after the ball in the grass. B1 got to it first even though B2 dove for it, landing face first in the grass. B1 ran back to the batting line with the ball, still in the grass. B2 head-butted B1, but B1 didnt budge. Instead B2 ended up falling on the ground. B1 didnt seem to care and just stood there. B2 charged after B1 again and this tiume, B1 still didnt budge and B2 fell flat on the ground. B2 did this for a while and finally gave up his goal of knocking B1 over. Meanwhile my friends were watching this episode and periodically screaming "EPIC FAIL", "Legendary Fail" and "SUPER epic fail... four times over!!!"
lau.gif
gig.gif

trying to put the pot roast I was cooking after checking on it into the dishwasher instead of back in the oven...anti fungal cream on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste...swearing at the coffee pot for being so blankety blank slow tho I had not turned it on...lets just say I am not good in the kitchen or in the morning...these kinds of things happen to me a lot...

I have failed so much in my life, that I cannot recall a very good one to post. Well, I jsus tried to eat a granola bar covered in chocolate, and after I bit into it, I started drooling like crazy, and I couldn't stop. Al I wanted was to eat my granola bar, but I kept drooling
hit.gif
droolin.gif
I was drooling like that.
sad.png
Sorry if I grossed you out.

Back
Top Bottom