Post your favorite pics of your pets.

Not for sure if it's supposed to be favorite pets, for favorite photos of pets. Hard to pick favorites, I really love all the animals, so here are some of my favorite pics that I have access to at the moment.
My cat Omen who died at one year old, from a tick bite,
b942.jpg

This is one of my favorite pics of my dog Iris,
3045.jpg

One of my favorite pics of Zoe,
Zoepretty2.jpg

Here is a pic I've always thought was funny, the mom's name was Dottie, and the kids are Star and Moonie,
100_6137.jpg

Dreamer (right) and Chaos, mother and son, these two actually belong to my mom, but I love the pic,
033.jpg

My horse Magic,
Magic111406.jpg

One of my nigis, Willow,
Willow032907.jpg

One of our little mule babies, isn't she a cutie?
100_1743.jpg

The are surely lots more I could share, but I've probably already over done it!

Not for sure if it's supposed to be favorite pets, for favorite photos of pets.

Sorry. I meant your favorite picture(s) of your pet...not a picture of your favorite pet.

I could never pick a favorite out of all my animals.​

Last edited:
This is me and my dog Clovis.

69D8C089.jpg

Clovis was dumped when he was a pup, so we took him in.
F8793036.jpg

This is Pickle, one of my does.
A2A7284E.jpg

This is GiGi, my other doe.
3F385D33.jpg

Here's the 2 of them together.
ED9B85C2.jpg

My baby, Macey:
Maceyfiels.jpg

Magic, Arnie, Macey - Christmas 2004
dogsxmas20041.jpg

Arnie (Arnold Schwarzenneger) in the pool with hubby!
ArnieDavepool38-05.jpg

Helmsley, mini donkey:
Helmsley.jpg

Magic & Charlie:
MagicCharlie2.jpg

Lucy, my App 2-year old:
buckskinyearlinghead.jpg

And of COURSE, all my chickens!!

Last edited:
I finally ran across the picture of Maverick he is a liver Bloodhound he will be 2 years old on Tuesday. I got him for my b/f last year as a bday present.

Maverick-2.jpg

I dont know how I am going to top this one come November as his next desire is a b&g macaw men can be so difficult sometimes.

Also You all sure do have some pretty pets I am really loving
Zoe.

Last edited:
I just love seeing everyone's pic's of their pets!!! Ok, this thread caused me to go through a bunch of pics (but in no way could I have gone through all in one day!) and try to choose my favorite pic. All the pictures bring back great memories and a smile to my face, even if some are recent. So here goes:

The first one is of my mom gardening with her Chi Tuoco
Oct05326.jpg

Tuoco is always with my mom and this is a pic of a squirrel I rescued, the Chi and the Squirrel used to play chase through the house. My dad hated it.
Oct05327.jpg

Ok, jumping ahead a few years, This is my horse, he and I grew up together and I miss him terribly, he's living back home(FL) on my Aunt's horse farm.
His name is What A Tarheel, What Monster or What for short
Oct05328.jpg

Here I am a few years later after a long, successful weekend show. My best friend Chrissy and her horse Obsession are next to me in the pic
LizChrissyatState1996.jpg

This is Gallant Foe, my heart was broken suddenly when he got a blood clot in his small intestines when he was just 10 years old. I was away from home at the time so I wasn't there to say goodbye. I don't think any other animal has ever touched my heart as deeply as he.
Oct05333.jpg

Oct05330.jpg

Here is High Test, known as Cheyenne in this picture
Oct05329.jpg

This is Buster
Oct05332.jpg

This is Big Jim
Oct05325.jpg

This is my pug Pugsley, and my neice when she was just two
CalusaPugsleyatourcampsite.jpg

This is me and Diego the lion cub, he's six weeks old in this pic, he's about 10 weeks now.
Aug15_56.jpg

This is Lucy, my favorite pic of the new babies arriving, this is my first time raising chickens and my very first batch of babies, the original chickens I inherited as adults.
Rustyadayold2.jpg

This is Emma Daisey, named by the kids, when she was just a few weeks old, we became her family and she thought she was one of the kids.
CheyenneEmma2006.jpg

Here she is about 10 months older
Shelikestoplaywiththesoccorballtoo3.jpg

YEEHAW.jpg

Emmaplayingwithherball2.jpg

Here's what happens when I try to get a close up of her
EmmaDaiseywantingattention.jpg

Of course I have many other great pics, but I figured this post was long enough. Wonderful memories!!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom