Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just brought home my first hens yesterday at lunch time, we got 9 hens. 24 Hours later and we have already got 8 eggs :)

I just brought home my first hens yesterday at lunch time, we got 9 hens. 24 Hours later and we have already got 8 eggs :)

clap.gif
Congrats! Nice assortment!

This is the first egg we had. We found it sitting in the corner in my chickens' "bedroom".
I think we took this picture 2 days ago with the assumed layer Lexi at 18 weeks old :).
We found another egg the following morning.

Last edited:
LaLa and ChaCha are laying Jumbo size at 7 months..they are our Light Brahmas...it's taken them awhile to lay, but boy have then out done themselves. You can't close the lid on the egg boxes with their eggs. The other eggs were big, the Green was our Aericauna and the other browns are from our other 7month Baardrock and the 3yr Baardrock...

Our friends are moving and gifted us their coop and hens. First egg arrived about 2 hours after we got the chickens home. Our kids were SO excited :)

Can't wait until we get our first. My babies are only 7 weeks old;time go by fast though this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom