Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the first egg got last summer. I was so proud, I posted it on Facebook! BTW, that is my cat sanctuary in the background.

It was a black hen who laid it. I was told when I got her and her two siblings they were Marans, however her one sibling is not black but I guess you would say Red. I'm thinking they are not Marans. It doesn't really matter to me, I got chickens for eggs, not the color of egg. Will see if we have more today.

It was a black hen who laid it. I was told when I got her and her two siblings they were Marans, however her one sibling is not black but I guess you would say Red. I'm thinking they are not Marans. It doesn't really matter to me, I got chickens for eggs, not the color of egg. Will see if we have more today.
If you have siblings from the girl who laid the olive egg then you should have 3 OE's. I know you just want eggs but olive eggs are very desirable!
congrats.

If you have siblings from the girl who laid the olive egg then you should have 3 OE's. I know you just want eggs but olive eggs are very desirable!
congrats.

I understand from what I read here an olive eggs are valuable in California, as a public service I will send olive eggs to anyone wanting some for 100 bucks a dozen, and being so generous as I am, I will even pick up the postage.....Dang I am a nice guy!

I prefer my blue eggs myself, they are so pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom