Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
my first silkie egg!!
clap.gif
can you tell which one it is:p? im so proud!!

3490_sep07873.jpg

Last edited:
My first eggs!! found these today, don't know which hens laid them-- Hens are Lt. Brahma, Australorp, Buff Orpington, and Partridge Rock, rooster is SLW

8040_first_eggs_090708.jpg

Quote:
actually no, I'm very noob, do silkies lay large eggs, or is it a store bought next to the silkie egg?

Quote:
Hey, I got my first eggs this weekend too, but am a little worried because my BR's are only 19 weeks old as well....Isn't it too early for them to start laying?

Quote:
actually no, I'm very noob, do silkies lay large eggs, or is it a store bought next to the silkie egg?

no, i dont have any store bought eggs, the one on the left is from my cornish mix hen, the small one on the right, is from my silkie.

Last edited:
I got four yesterday for the first time. I took a pic but have to find the darn camera cord. I think it was the same hen over a couple day period, and I just didn't find them right away because she layed them in the ducks house!
I got two more today too!
Oh, they are from my Buff Orpington, and they were yummy!

Our first egg last week from our 4 21 week old pullets (2 BR, 2 RIR). We don't know who was the laying party but were just happy to finally be getting eggs. Can't wait until we're getting four a day....

Check out the pinkish speckled egg (dated 9/2):
IMG_0890.jpg

Quote:
We got one that looked like that every now and then from our old girls. Haven't seen any yet from the new girls. Just dark brown like your others. Still waiting for the rest of the 9 to lay their first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom