Posting pictures from mobile

You can't do this if your on a mobile device,
I've been having the same problem, it's a real bummer....

Click on "my profile" on the upper right of this screen. That brings you to your profile page, and on the left is your avatar or the generic placeholder image for an avatar. Underneath it you'll see a link that says "replace avatar"... click that. Then you can browse your computer or the Internet, pick an image, and insert it.

If you don't have one that you want to use, go to this thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/712889/need-an-avatar-lots-of-free-ones-here-take-your-pick
You'll find loads of free avatars to choose from.

You have to scroll down on ur home page and click in desktop, then go onto ur profile and click on change avatar under where you pic will go.
It will bring up a box where u should choose a pic from your computer, it will bring u to ur camera roll on ur phone.
Choose ur pic and upload then save.
After this is done you can change back to mobile version. Good luck
1f340.png

I have the same issue. I can get to my gallery, but after I select the picture, it never makes it to the post.

this was the same issue I was having. What I found out was that when I pick the picture it just uploaded and then I got a blank screen and nothing showed up. Then what I did was take a picture directly from my device and send it and it works just fine. Try that and see what you get I'm working mine on a droid DNA. So I know I have the operating systems that I need it's just not liking my phone I guess. Either way I have found that is the way I can upload the pictures hope this helps.

android razor with Firefox? gives me the option to pull from phone, but won't let me select it?

Ok so I don't no how I done that? But anyways. I can't upload pics. If I scroll down click desktop it will give me the option bring up my pic folder let me click it then goes straight back to the upload photo pic page? If. I go to view pics it says I have an avatar but wont let me see it. If I click back to mobile it says there is not a page that supports phones yet? I can do everything else on here from my phone.....I think? Lol anyone else have this issue on a huawei phone? And / or does anyone no how to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom