Posting pictures from mobile

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by turkeyguy123, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Pure silkies

Pure silkies Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2013
    Australia

2. Pure silkies

Apr 24, 2013
    Australia
    You have to scroll down on ur home page and click in desktop, then go onto ur profile and click on change avatar under where you pic will go.
    It will bring up a box where u should choose a pic from your computer, it will bring u to ur camera roll on ur phone.
    Choose ur pic and upload then save.
    After this is done you can change back to mobile version. Good luck [​IMG]

3. Pure silkies

Apr 24, 2013
    Australia
    Are you on a mobile device?

4. can you hear me now?

can you hear me now? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Southwest Missouri
    this was the same issue I was having. What I found out was that when I pick the picture it just uploaded and then I got a blank screen and nothing showed up. Then what I did was take a picture directly from my device and send it and it works just fine. Try that and see what you get I'm working mine on a droid DNA. So I know I have the operating systems that I need it's just not liking my phone I guess. Either way I have found that is the way I can upload the pictures hope this helps.

5. rookiehen

rookiehen Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2013
    android razor with Firefox? gives me the option to pull from phone, but won't let me select it?

6. itsjustme

itsjustme Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2013
    Indiana
    I have a

7. itsjustme

Apr 5, 2013
    Indiana
    Ok so I don't no how I done that? But anyways. I can't upload pics. If I scroll down click desktop it will give me the option bring up my pic folder let me click it then goes straight back to the upload photo pic page? If. I go to view pics it says I have an avatar but wont let me see it. If I click back to mobile it says there is not a page that supports phones yet? I can do everything else on here from my phone.....I think? Lol anyone else have this issue on a huawei phone? And / or does anyone no how to fix it?

8. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Overrun With Chickens

Apr 13, 2011
    Fox Valley, IL
    My Coop
    huawei makes both android and windows phones. Which do you have, and which version of android or windows mobile?

9. itsjustme

Apr 5, 2013
    Indiana

10. 1muttsfan

1muttsfan Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Upper Peninsula Michigan
    [​IMG]

I'll be a monkeys uncle it worked - droid x2, using mobile version of BYC

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by