Pottermore(:

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by oliviad51, Aug 27, 2011.

1. chickenlover98

chickenlover98 Songster

Jul 21, 2008
    Hogwarts
    Quote:Im losing my patience!!!!!! I do have one question.....what house did you get into? Just wondering:)

I'm her sis and I got into Ravenclaw. It's amazing!

2. horselover98

horselover98 Songster

Dec 19, 2008
    I got into hufflepuff [​IMG] not the house I was expecting as i consider myself smart enough to get into ravenclaw and brave enough to get into gryffindor but I don't have enough...confidence or leadership- ness (sorry, not a word [​IMG] ) to get into slytherin [​IMG] I am very kind though so Hufflepuff suits me [​IMG] We have waited 2-3 weeks now....we were driven crazy! I was mad they didn't let as many people in as they could've in the beginning but they are sending more and more emails out. Hope y'all get yours soon!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  3. oliviad51

oliviad51 Songster

Jul 23, 2009
    North Carolina
    Quote:Im losing my patience!!!!!! I do have one question.....what house did you get into? Just wondering:)

I'm her sis and I got into Ravenclaw. It's amazing!

I'm glad to hear it is so fun! I solved the clue on the third day at like 4am so hopefully I will get in soon! Sorry but I have one last question. Do you get to like "add" friends on it? If so, when I get in I will have to add you guys:)

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    HEY! Slytherin doesn't mean that you are evil, it's only linked that way because "not a witch or wizard that went bad wasn't in Slytherin."

5. horselover98

horselover98 Songster

Dec 19, 2008
    yeah, you can add people as your friends [​IMG] If you wanna know more you can pm me because like i said i don't wanna spoil anything else [​IMG] and true Slytherin doesn't always mean you are evil sorry [​IMG]

6. chickenlover98

chickenlover98 Songster

Jul 21, 2008
    Hogwarts
    Quote:That statement makes me think Umbridge was in slytherin. I've heard that when the 5th book is out on pottermore, that will be revealed about her.

7. chickenlover98

chickenlover98 Songster

Jul 21, 2008
    Hogwarts
    Quote:I'm her sis and I got into Ravenclaw. It's amazing!

I'm glad to hear it is so fun! I solved the clue on the third day at like 4am so hopefully I will get in soon! Sorry but I have one last question. Do you get to like "add" friends on it? If so, when I get in I will have to add you guys:)

Yeah, you can add people to your friends list. It's pretty neat having friends from different countries. I hope you get in super soon!!!

8. oliviad51

oliviad51 Songster

Jul 23, 2009
    North Carolina
    Quote:Ohh I can't wait! That's all I want to know though! I don't want to spoil anything myself:)

9. T Hi

T Hi Songster

Mar 7, 2010
    Bonney Lake, WA
    My DD finally got her welcome email on Sept 3rd! She was put into the Slytherin house. And she is by no means evil.. [​IMG]

She answered the quill question at 4am on day 2!

10. Iheartchicks<3:)

Iheartchicks<3:) Songster

Aug 1, 2010
    Mount Vernon, WA
    I have to wait until october ):

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: