Poultry abuse!

Hello poultry fam....

Today I was dropped off taped boxes with ducks in them. The guy took off before I opened the boxes. He abused these ducks so bad! Who wires a ducks Bill shut due to noise?? Like what the heck is wrong with people. There are 6 of them and all have wire damage on bill. One is so bad I'm asking for suggestions. Here are the pics. Has anyone ever seen this?
They were so scared I'm just letting them settle before I asses more.
We have a poultry rescue for unwanted poultry.
I was soo mad at the guy I called him couple times to cuss him out.
He was smart enough to call from his business. He said they came to him like that. He didn't want them due to noise. fat liar!! 😢😭😥
Poor babies
I would so report that guy to authorities.if he didn’t do it he knows who did. Maybe they could check on the rest of his animals

I would so report that guy to authorities.if he didn’t do it he knows who did. Maybe they could check on the rest of his animals

How many ducks and were all like this one?
7 ducks were coming. One got ate by his dog when transfer to boxes. All 6 have wire damage. Boys a little less. I'll take pics and post them later.
He runs a property management.
I'm not saying he is innocent, but I am saying that people who abuse animals do not normally willingly hand them over or turn around to try to save them. Also your last post appeared after I posted my original post which does paint things in a different light. I was going off of the very first post.
Both my dogs came from there abuser. People do this alot. If money in involved people will sell there abused kid.

He can't spread anything bad about me because I HAVE HIS abused DUCKS.
What I meant: if he complains to his friends about how you acted toward him, anyone else with abused ducks may keep their ducks (and continue to abuse them) instead of bringing the ducks to you.

Yes, you are right to make it clear: this is not how people should treat ducks. But past a certain point, continuing to be rude about it will make it harder for you to help ducks in future.

What I meant: if he complains to his friends about how you acted toward him, anyone else with abused ducks may keep their ducks (and continue to abuse them) instead of bringing the ducks to you.

Yes, you are right to make it clear: this is not how people should treat ducks. But past a certain point, continuing to be rude about it will make it harder for you to help ducks in future.
Rude ?
God brings who needs help. U can stand up or stand down. It's really that simple. The point of rescue is to help animals. Also to TEACH HUMANS WHY NOT TO DO THIS.

Yes, you are right to make it clear: this is not how people should treat ducks. But past a certain point, continuing to be rude about it will make it harder for you to help ducks in

Back
Top Bottom