Poultry and Small animal swap in Garfield, AR on March 3rd!!!

Are you coming?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have family living just south of Fayettville, Arkansas.

They are looking for Australorp chicks, pullets, or hens. Will anyone be selling Australorps at this swap meet?

UPDATE: USDA Poultry inspectors made it very clear we either have to have a NPIP poultry tester or face the consequences. So it looks like its a small animal swap meet. We decided not to cancel do to it being a day and a half before the swap meet, but my wife and I will be taking the class to become testers in April. For additional information call or text me at 479-616-4345

how did your swap go? was very interested, but was the same day as our n.e. okla. poultry show.

i will subscribe, would like to know if you will be doing it again, and when.

It went GREAT! Probably had 250 to 300 people, and the Poultry Division guy only turned 3 guys back for poultry. My wife and I will be getting our certification for NPIP bird tester in April so we will be able to test the poultry coming to the swap meet. There is no other poultry sales in Benton County now that the Centerton Livestock Auction is not selling poultry this year. Our next swap meet will be May 5th from 8 until noon! Hope to see you there!

I am glad to hear you had a good turn out. I was planning to come but woke up that morning with a sick child. Hopefully I will be able to make it in May.

Back
Top Bottom