Poultry apps & ideas

I know this is is an old thread, but I found it while looking for chicken related apps. I was wondering if anyone had seen or heard of any apps for tracking the lineage of poultry. I have breeding birds and I would like to be able to see their family trees without having to keep a full notebook...

poking around I found this - may not be helpful, on the other hand....
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/birdbreeder/id1448573077
One screenshot shows a "pedigree" page
"If you keep and breed chickens, parrots, quail, emu, pheasants, pigeons, ducks, turkeys, waterfowl, or any other species of bird, you can use the birdBreeder app!

With the birdBreeder App you can record and reference your data while holding your birds in front of you, no need to be tied to a computer. The app gives you the ability to manage data on your birds, hatches, and finances for multiple species in one app. From the palm of your hand you can record health records by bird, create and record custom data fields by species, record and monitor the outcome of your hatches, document your income and expenses and view analytics on your data. Save time recording data, make better decisions and have your data available when and where you need it. Most importantly back up your data to be recovered if needed.

Simply put, this IS the data management solution you have always wanted for your home aviary and bird breeding program.
"

"If you keep and breed chickens, parrots, quail, emu, pheasants, pigeons, ducks, turkeys, waterfowl, or any other species of bird, you can use the birdBreeder app!

With the birdBreeder App you can record and reference your data while holding your birds in front of you, no need to be tied to a computer. The app gives you the ability to manage data on your birds, hatches, and finances for multiple species in one app. From the palm of your hand you can record health records by bird, create and record custom data fields by species, record and monitor the outcome of your hatches, document your income and expenses and view analytics on your data. Save time recording data, make better decisions and have your data available when and where you need it. Most importantly back up your data to be recovered if needed.

Simply put, this IS the data management solution you have always wanted for your home aviary and bird breeding program.
"
Thanks

Thank you, I will definitely try this app

"

Well, I was going to try the app...then I realized it is for Apple, and I have an Android :(

Back
Top Bottom