Poultry contest!! **little prize**

chicken farmer

Songster
10 Years
Feb 7, 2012
Southern,Ohio
This is a contest for all kinds of poultry you can enter pure bred or mixes doesn't matter.
1.No rude/mean comments or you will be disqualified
2.Only 3 pictures per entry
3.Have fun!

Post this with every picture:
Breed:Silkie
Name:Broody Judy
Personality:Loves to be a mother,loves treats and her rooster,loves free ranging

**PRIZE**The prize will be a drawing of your choice just post the picture of your choice when I announce the winner and I will draw it for you,just have fun and post your poultry and I will choose a winner December 17th
ya.gif

Breed: Crele Old English Game Bantam
Name: Clint
Personality: He is very active, and loves being around people and getting visits! he loves new snacks and loves banana!

Last edited:
I am a bit confused.. Could I enter 10 different chickens and each different chicken has a limit of 3 pictures? Or 3 different chickens?
You can only enter 3 pictures each and you can have any poultry you want and it can be 3 different breeds,species or whatever so you can have 3 of the same bird or 3 different or whatever just 3 each person

Breed: blue splash marans crossed with a buff chantecler. I love the coloring on this hen. She is shown with the ameracuna cross (with blue marans) mama on the left.

Name: Buffie

Back
Top Bottom