Poultry contest!! **little prize**

Name: buttermilk
Breed: mottled java
Personality: lives to eat anything that can fit down her throat and loves people, she will come when you open the door

Breed:Black Copper Maran
Name:Dory
Personality: Loves to follow people around in hope of getting some meal worms, always gets lost and confused so she was named Dory (from the movie)

Breed:Buff Orpington
Name:Daisy
Personality: Enjoys hatching out chicks, not as broody as a Silkie but still enjoys it! Loves to be picked up and hang out with her barred rock hen.

Breed:Silver Laced Wyandotte
Name:Gracey
Personality: Very curious young chick. Loves to look at the camera and stays around her "mother" a silkie hen that is already smaller then her.
smile.png

WINNER!!!!!Thank you for the momma buff orpington,I love broody and momma hens. And this is a good little picture of her and her brood.Now,you can post any picture you want to and I will draw it the best I can,it can be this picture or any picture you want...Congrats 10erfamily!!!!

WINNER!!!!!Thank you for the momma buff orpington,I love broody and momma hens. And this is a good little picture of her and her brood.Now,you can post any picture you want to and I will draw it the best I can,it can be this picture or any picture you want...Congrats 10erfamily!!!!
CONGRATS!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom