Poultry lice... o_o

Ragna

Songster
May 15, 2018
Orlando
So I just found out what these little jerks were eating on my baby were. POULTRY LICE.... And I can't get them off of me OMG. They can't infest humans but anytime I am touching my girl they crawl on me. I took a shower but it feels like they're crawling on me when they aren't :barnie:lau I'm like paranoid that there are bugs in me.. I just thought I'd share that lol

I use the recipe for the mite/lice killer spray as a preventive on my chickens and to kill lice when they have them
B8367A21-B57F-4911-B6D2-44625D4B83F7.jpeg
A98E8778-A370-4DB7-9604-1EAF90B0A92D.jpeg

So I just found out what these little jerks were eating on my baby were. POULTRY LICE.... And I can't get them off of me OMG. They can't infest humans but anytime I am touching my girl they crawl on me. I took a shower but it feels like they're crawling on me when they aren't :barnie:lau I'm like paranoid that there are bugs in me.. I just thought I'd share that lol
:hugs I know exactly how you feel! It's been weeks since I treated my girls, but it still feels like something is crawling on my head! :lau

Once you get the notion in your head is stays with you. I recall reading about someone that caught head lice from a movie theater head rest. I've worried ever since, and try my hardest never to lean all the way back but sit upright instead.

Back
Top Bottom