Poultry protector spray

Ponyiqandhens2

Songster
Nov 5, 2022
South Louisiana
I have used it on my very sensitive,very allergic dog who ison bravecto but iif a single flea bites he looks like a red itchy mess. It has absolutely helpedon his bedding and him.. we arein south louisiana..i used it onacouple chicks when i saw them scratching.. we changed bedding on concrete so easy to scrub. I saw nothing on any of them just scratching ..on like 2 chicks out of8 and 2 pulletsout of 20.. i pick up everyone each day usually at roosting just to check weights injuries etc since they free range

Ispoultry protector enough if no actual evidence ofany bugs ?

On the dog, he is on Bravecto, but adams all the traditional he reacts too,my horse vet/livestock vet said to try it.. cant use citranella based on the dog as its dangerous for the cats..which its an inside dog.. i use feed thru fly control for the horses ,cutter for mosquitoes and regular fly spray off property... the dogs are all on bravecto with nitripyrem for all the barn cats every day first 3 days of month then every 3rd-4th day as i can mix it in canned for for the semi feral/feral cats.

Back
Top Bottom