Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!)

Am i crazy? (be honest)

• yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • your not alone sister *creepy smile*

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
OK
(all students!!)
Poultry: Chicken
Name: Cocktail the wry tailed hen (cocktail for short)
Breed:Rhode Island Red
Grade:7?
(you should watch out for this little lady she has lots of spunk and attitude and she is prone to get in trouble! lol)

Name: Oscar
Breed: mixed breed
Grade:?

Name: Snowball
Breed:White Chantecler
Grade: 1st?

Poultry: chicken
Name:Dori
Breed: SG Dorking

(i don't think i got there grades right) please tell me if i did everything right!

hmm, yes, maybe both? ducks would love synchronized swimming! and chickens would probably like soccer! both of those sports are good ideas, anyone else like it?
Yeah! The Ducks would be THRILLED with swimming. The team could be called "The Diving Ducks" or something like that.

ok! i will if we can get at least 4 students in each class, that would be great! anyone mind helping get the word out? i don't remember if summerb123 entered someone, try not to keep less than 4 in each class, in case someone wants to join later :) i would be happy to start soon.

i entered 4 of my chickens
OK
(all students!!)
Name: Cocktail the wry tailed hen (cocktail for short)
Breed:Rhode Island Red
Grade:7?
(you should watch out for this little lady she has lots of spunk and attitude and she is prone to get in trouble! lol)

Name: Oscar
Breed: mixed breed
Grade:?

Name: Snowball
Breed:White Chantecler

Poultry: chicken
Name:Dori
Breed: SG Dorking

(i don't think i got there grades right) please tell me if i did everything right!
do i need to have all different grades?

i entered 4 of my chickens
do i need to have all different grades?
i would recommend it, but you don't have to, do you mind if Oscar is in 5th grade? or 7th? because i want to try to keep one space open in each grade :) Sorry i missed some of your chickens, writing them in the member page right now. oh, and nice breed choices! never heard of a chantecler
smile.png

Last edited:
i would recommend it, but you don't have to, do you mind if Oscar is in 5th grade? or 7th? because i want to try to keep one space open in each grade :) Sorry i missed some of your chickens, writing them in the member page right now. oh, and nice breed choices! never heard of a chantecler
smile.png

lol you can put Oscar an the grade with the least amount of students will be fine! since you've never heard of the breed i will show you some picture of my Chantecler Snowball!

(isn't she pretty!)

lol you can put Oscar an the grade with the least amount of students will be fine! since you've never heard of the breed i will show you some picture of my Chantecler Snowball!

(isn't she pretty!)
totally! she reminds me of a leghorn, but a prettier tail :) is she still pretty young? or is the comb supposed to be small? i can't wait to see her comb, i'll bet it will be beautiful! 2nd and 3rd grade have no students, would you like to pick?

Last edited:
totally! she reminds me of a leghorn, but a prettier tail :) is she still pretty young? or is the comb supposed to be small? i can't wait to see her comb, i'll bet it will be beautiful!

actually it is as big as it gets her breed has a cushion comb, her breed originated from Canada so they don't need big combs is they did there combs will be frozen

Back
Top Bottom