Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
Pics
Category- Bantam
Gender- Pullet
Breed- Blue showgirl Satin Frizzle Silkie
Name- Barbie
Age- 7 months as of November 11th
Personality- A total Barbie girl, how she got her name! She's *somehow* never dirty... I guess she thinks she always has to keep her perfect feathers gorgeous! And she loves the camera, as much as the camera loves her.

View attachment 2410655
View attachment 2410656
View attachment 2410657
I never thought I'd see a showgirl sizzle....she is beautiful!!

Category- Bantam
Gender- Pullet
Breed- Blue showgirl Satin Frizzle Silkie
Name- Barbie
Age- 7 months as of November 11th
Personality- A total Barbie girl, how she got her name! She's *somehow* never dirty... I guess she thinks she always has to keep her perfect feathers gorgeous! And she loves the camera, as much as the camera loves her.

View attachment 2410655
View attachment 2410656
View attachment 2410657
OMG I HAVE BEEN WANTING A SIZZLE FOR SO LONG AND THESE ARE MAKING IT HARDER TO RESIST.... MUST RESIST... CHICKEN MATH IS MY WEAKNESS :love

I never thought I'd see a showgirl sizzle....she is beautiful!!
Thank you! We love her, and she is definitely the most flashy girl we have. We got lucky when she hatched for sure!

OMG I HAVE BEEN WANTING A SIZZLE FOR SO LONG AND THESE ARE MAKING IT HARDER TO RESIST.... MUST RESIST... CHICKEN MATH IS MY WEAKNESS :love
Not trying to fuel your addiction or anything (except I totally am ;)), but we will have eggs from her for sale in the spring! You can like our Facebook page "Three Sisters Silkies" for updates!!

Thank you! We love her, and she is definitely the most flashy girl we have. We got lucky when she hatched for sure!

Not trying to fuel your addiction or anything (except I totally am ;)), but we will have eggs from her for sale in the spring! You can like our Facebook page "Three Sisters Silkies" for updates!!
I will definetly check it out because it sounds amazing! Unfortunatly I don't have space nor an incubator to hatch my own eggs, I only have an brooder however one day maybe I'll convice my family with countless pictures of sizzles to maybe expand our run and get an incubator to get said sizzles. ;)🤣

I will definetly check it out because it sounds amazing! Unfortunatly I don't have space nor an incubator to hatch my own eggs, I only have an brooder however one day maybe I'll convice my family with countless pictures of sizzles to maybe expand our run and get an incubator to get said sizzles. ;)🤣
Welll........with the laws of straight run, at least 2/3 of what you hatch will turn out to be boys...so that might help?

Back
Top Bottom