Poultry showing guide

dsfrango

Songster
8 Years
Sep 12, 2011
Stafford Springs
What is the exact name of the most current Breed Specific poultry showing Guide?? I have been trying to search and find but there are alot of books. I am trying to get into showing this fall forward.

Thank you to everyone who entered! Everyone has beautiful guys.

Luvmypeeps1963, I think he looks like a Silver Duckwing OEGB. He looks like a younger version of Jazzy:

Here he is when he was around Jeffrey's age.

Same here???
gig.gif

Last edited:
What is the exact name of the most current Breed Specific poultry showing Guide?? I have been trying to search and find but there are alot of books. I am trying to get into showing this fall forward.

But im the thread starter.........asking the name of the poultry guide so I can see the show qualities of the breeds that interest me

I'm not sure either, I have three showing books but they are 2006's and earlier. You might try to google methods.

The Standard of Perfection(SOP) and Bantam Standard of Perfection(BSOP) is what your interested in getting. You can buy them most places online if you just search for one or both on bing or google.

~Casey

Thanks, I just couldnt put the title together haha. Ill probably buy it next week off amazon. Theres a 2010 edition I think is the most updated for 43$.

I take that back.....the actual guide is 59$ including shipping right off the American Poultry Association website. Ill prob buy it next week after I go to the Boston Poultry show for the small chance that I may find a copy there.

Back
Top Bottom