Power outage, temp drop then spike...

I would wait to transport them until you are sure you aren't going to lose any more. I would also most definitely use a heat pack when you go. They would not survive without one. You need to be careful as those things can get quite hot so wrap it up and check the temp for awhile before you leave with them and he needs to be ready with the brooder on the other end. I only use a 60 watt bulb in my brooder but it is only a ten gallon aquarium with a reptile screen lid. I put the light on half and I cover the rest with a towel. Keep us posted on the little cuties. I hope the rest make it!

I hope they do too
fl.gif
!!!!
hugs.gif

Ok, thank you.
smile.png
I'm familiar with the heat these things put out, you have to be careful when you pack fish up, if you don't get it just right, you either cook or freeze them. Can only imagine the burns itsy babies could get on bare flesh (or through their light down).

Aw man...
hit.gif

I knew with my luck this would happen.

If they do make it when do you think you'll be able to get them to me BettaCreek?

I have everything set up for them now. I hope to hear they make it!

Thank you!

Well, now I'll probably have to do it on a weekday, probably close to noonish. I should be to work at 4pm every day, and it's 2.5 hours to get back from your place, but I don't want to cut it short, so 12:30 at the latest.
hmm.png
Granted, maybe, MAYBE I can take a day off next week and do it later, but I'd have to give notice before the end of the day tomorrow, and well, I'd rather make sure that there aren't any still dying off before I do that...

Whatever day works for you!

My mom's home all day until she get's called back to work (laid off)

I will work with you to get some. Even if it's fewer than I first was expecting.

Thank you soo much Betta!

Meh, you should still get 15. I have, what, 25 or so. If worst comes to worse, I'll send every last one to you if they get down to 15. Remember, I have 35 eggs from the same breeder birds, then I'm also getting some from BQH soon, plus maybe some from the guy with the tuxedos.

Back
Top Bottom