Prairie bluebell eggers sex- 6 1/2 weeks old

Thanks all! I’m sad about our white one… he’s actually so friendly and follows the brown one around like a little puppy. But It’s like choosing children, how to you pick a favorite?! 🤣💓 but in the end my city doesn’t allow Roos so my favorite will be whichever chicken turns out to be a pullet. If any 😭🤣😬
So far just that one white cockerel.

I really hate this law I have to five chicks and out of the five I had two two girls and three roosters I absolutely love them all kept them until one rooster started going cock-a-doodle-doo. I brought them all to my father's farm and they were always together.
It’s really so sad. I’m So glad you could keep them together!!!

Ok so it’s decided my white one is a cockerel, I guess all of my denying can change it!! 🤣 I do appreciate the help. Going to keep him a while since he and little brownie are quite attached to each other. And to give more time to really see what brownie turns out to be.
Thanks to all of you!

Ok so it’s decided my white one is a cockerel, I guess all of my denying can change it!! 🤣 I do appreciate the help. Going to keep him a while since he and little brownie are quite attached to each other. And to give more time to really see what brownie turns out to be.
Thanks to all of you!
Cant* change it

All cockerel or the brown one at the end may be a pullet.
I have 2 prairie bluebell egger sexed chicks They are almost 7 weeks old The one has hardly any tail male or female? The other one is larger and makes a deep sound in the morning when i let out to roam in bedroom male or female? I dont hear the others have that sound. They were suppose to be females.

I have 2 prairie bluebell egger sexed chicks They are almost 7 weeks old The one has hardly any tail male or female? The other one is larger and makes a deep sound in the morning when i let out to roam in bedroom male or female? I dont hear the others have that sound. They were suppose to be females.
Do you want me to add pics of his/her comb would that tell better?

Back
Top Bottom