Prairie Chicken ☺

Thanks everyone! Texas Kiki I Googled what chicken poop should look like I just gave them too many grapes. Rookie mistake.

Dobie Lover we have 5 Amber White, one Cinnamon Queen, 3 Rhode Island Red (one is a rooster), 3 Asian Black (one is also a rooster) and one poor, lonely Salmon Faverolle. All but the Amber White are new this year. So far the roosters are getting along. They seem to "divide and conquer" if you will. Jackie Chan hangs out with the older girls who are well versed in foraging the yard and Skittles stays back with the other young ones near/in the run.

I'll try and get in here more often! It's been a crazy summer so far but it seems to be winding down.

Thanks everyone! Texas Kiki I Googled what chicken poop should look like I just gave them too many grapes. Rookie mistake.

Dobie Lover we have 5 Amber White, one Cinnamon Queen, 3 Rhode Island Red (one is a rooster), 3 Asian Black (one is also a rooster) and one poor, lonely Salmon Faverolle. All but the Amber White are new this year. So far the roosters are getting along. They seem to "divide and conquer" if you will. Jackie Chan hangs out with the older girls who are well versed in foraging the yard and Skittles stays back with the other young ones near/in the run.

I'll try and get in here more often! It's been a crazy summer so far but it seems to be winding down.
I also have a lone (but far from lonely!) SF. He's my rooster, Fabio.
I also have a Skittles!! But he is my Dad's dog.

I also have a lone (but far from lonely!) SF. He's my rooster, Fabio.
I also have a Skittles!! But he is my Dad's dog.
Fabio is the perfect name! We had 3 SF but two died on their 2nd day We named our girl Drama because she seems to panic over nothing but she is so sweet. Poor girl gets bullied sometimes and I have to help her. Our SF were supposed to be the straight run but the pullets turned up two roosters lol. We'd like to get more SF. They are beautiful!

Skittles got his name because he had the worst pasty butt as a chick! None of the others had any problems. My husband suggested Skittles as a better alternative to "Crusty Butt"

Back
Top Bottom