pray for daisy

Jul 24, 2020
NY
Daisy our jumbo Pekin duck the one who survived with a gaping hole in her chest for 3 hours proving the coyote wrong, her health has deteriorated over the last few days and we kinda just shrugged it off not knowing it would lead to last night her hobbling around with her wings drooped panting, we were heartbroken to see her in that state it was soo bad. We brought her to the vet first thing in the morning the same ones who saved her life before hoping for good news but we got the opposite apparently she has been fighting an unknown infection for soo long without us knowing that it has spread throughout her body, and this time there is no saying shell pull through we are heartbroken and there's nothing we can do but keep her comfortable and hope she pulls through there's just no saying she will, especially since we don't know exactly what's wrong, pls pray for my baby girl.

1666837774060.png

My 3 ducks and I are praying for your baby. I know how it feels, I recently lost my turkey I hatched. It can be so hard sometimes but I’m praying for her to pull through. Ducks are tough. And she loves you. Remember that for me. She’s trying to hang on to be with you so you can continue to love her. Give her kisses for me.
-Me, peanut, pip, Donald ❤️🙏

My 3 ducks and I are praying for your baby. I know how it feels, I recently lost my turkey I hatched. It can be so hard sometimes but I’m praying for her to pull through. Ducks are tough. And she loves you. Remember that for me. She’s trying to hang on to be with you so you can continue to love her. Give her kisses for me.
-Me, peanut, pip, Donald ❤️🙏
haha i have a duck named pip we were going to name donald

Last edited:
Daisy our jumbo Pekin duck the one who survived with a gaping hole in her chest for 3 hours proving the coyote wrong, her health has deteriorated over the last few days and we kinda just shrugged it off not knowing it would lead to last night her hobbling around with her wings drooped panting, we were heartbroken to see her in that state it was soo bad. We brought her to the vet first thing in the morning the same ones who saved her life before hoping for good news but we got the opposite apparently she has been fighting an unknown infection for soo long without us knowing that it has spread throughout her body, and this time there is no saying shell pull through we are heartbroken and there's nothing we can do but keep her comfortable and hope she pulls through there's just no saying she will, especially since we don't know exactly what's wrong, pls pray for my baby girl.

View attachment 3303757
My best wishes and prayers for you, Daisey!

Back
Top Bottom