Prayer for lost cat

jessejeanne

Chirping
Apr 28, 2023
Hi there, this may (or may not) be a bit a weird request for some, but I need prayer for my cat.
He is an outdoor cat (i live on the countryside in Belgium where there are no natural threats) and usually sleeps at home, but for the last two days, he didn’t show up.

He has a habit of not showing up when there are unknown cars at our place, but that doesn’t last longer than one night.

He has some kidney problems, but he is getting treated. Last time I saw him, he had no symptoms of being ill, he once was lost for 3 whole days and we found him sick and dehydrated after a long search, he looked sick, acted weird… none of these symptoms were shown.

I just need prayer that we’ll find him or that he’ll just show up. I’ve been looking for him at the same spots when he was lost before, and will do it again, but haven’t found or heard him miauw yet…

Please pray for it.
I don’t know how I’ll deal with it if the last time i saw him was my goodbye…

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 33B4CABC-18DC-4680-8ABB-FAF211673D6A.jpeg
    33B4CABC-18DC-4680-8ABB-FAF211673D6A.jpeg
    370.8 KB · Views: 16
  • A0B174A1-90C0-4E24-884E-FC20B9569D73.jpeg
    A0B174A1-90C0-4E24-884E-FC20B9569D73.jpeg
    410.3 KB · Views: 5
I'm so sorry to hear he's lost; I will be praying for him.
If he was mostly an indoor cat I'd try putting his litter box outside - the scent of it can help call them back home if they're lost within a certain range - but if he's outside he's probably been peeing where he likes anyway...

What a pretty cat. I will pray for him. Sometimes when cats don't feel well, they go off by themselves to try and feel better. Unfortunately, without care sometimes they get sicker. I will ask our Father in heaven to bring your cat home very soon so you can take care of him. There is a thread here on BYC just for prayer requests. It's called Prayer Warriors. If you ever have any other prayer requests you can post them there. Please let us know when your kitty comes home! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom