PRAYER WARRIERS PLEAS i NEED PRAYER

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sundance, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Our home burned on 8/13 of theis month and I need all the prayer I can get. Everything we had was burned. so will be unable to connect with any of you but please pray for us to get this settled so we may find a place to live HELPPPPPPPPP MARRIE

2. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

God bless you and your family!!!!

[​IMG]

3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    ALL of my best thoughts headed your way. So sorry you are having to deal with this tragedy. Absolute best to you. [​IMG]

4. soonerdog

soonerdog Chillin' With My Peeps

My family will certainly keep your family in our prayers!!! We know first hand what it is like to experience this tremendous heartache as our home recently burned on April 7th, 2010. Please keep us updated and feel free to ask me questions in PM whenever you have computer access! [​IMG] God Bless, John

5. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    Praying for you, so very sorry. [​IMG]

6. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    Prayers sent, angels too...

7. joletabey

joletabey SDWD!!!!

Apr 9, 2009
    western NC
    Praying that God will send you His strength and peace in this time, and plenty of help in finding a home, pronto! Can your church help?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. featherbaby

featherbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL 32210
    Dear Marree, I am so sorry to hear about your loss! I will pray for your healing and for the immediate needs you have now. I hope you have a local church or friends to rely on at this difficult time. I know it's hard to hear now but someone once told me that God couldn't pour blessings into hands that were already full. Perhaps He will be pouring blessings into your now-empty hands. I pray He will do so quickly.

9. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    [​IMG] PRAYERS SENT

10. Kyhen

Kyhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2010
    Hart Co., Ky
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your home. My Mother's home burned this year too. I'm so thankful she wasn't hurt. She is deaf and was asleep when the electrical fire started.
    Praying that you are settled in a new home soon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by