Prayers needed in the worst sort of way. Another Update....09/02

Robin we are praying for you too, have been since you first posted. I haven't posted anything for a while but have been following your thread. Hugs to you today, know that many of us would just hold you in our arms if we could.

Good report on the blood work. Biopsies, try to relax and trust Abba for your complete health. I have been through this kind of thing myself, 22 years ago and I was healed with no medical help only prayers and faith in my Father and the healing work of His Son. He is willing and able to carry you through any valley that you find yourself in. Please remember valleys are temporary and that they have definite beginnings and endings. He loves and cares for you and He is faithful.

Blessings,
posey
smile.png

OMG ROBIN!!!
hit.gif
hugs.gif
How did I miss this thread!

I am so sorry you have to go through this but so glad you have this community to go with it with you! You will be in my prayers every day until this is resolved and taken care of. God does not bring us to anything that the grace of God cannot protect us and guide us through. If you need ANYTHING let me know, and I will do what I can. (((( Hugs )))). Please keep us all posted and I will be praying for the best for you and for your husband to have understanding.

You know he just loves you and just cannot(and does not want to) fathom what life would be like if something happened to you, therefore he will smother you with all the affection he can muster, so you KNOW, without a doubt, that he loves you. For that, you cannot be upset about. You just have to gently remind him that you will be fine and God will get you both through this and that you really need some "ME" time to sort this all out so you are not a grumpy old bag! ¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾¢¾

hugs.gif
Robin I am so sorry to hear this. I have been sick all summer and thats why I haven't posted much. I finally got my medicare after waiting 18 months after becoming disabled and was hoping that now I could get the approprite care. I got my medicare on Sept. 1st and then had a stroke on Sept. 2nd. What the F,,,,, was that. I will PM my number if you want to talk. Again I'm so sorry.

Sara

Back
Top Bottom