Prayers needs for 17 year boy-Update post #70.

I wonder about the human society; it is getting scary by the day! Josh will be in my prayers and I will be thinking about him.
hugs.gif

I wish we could all be nice. I'm so sorry about that. I just want to go live in the middle of nowhere. Life these days is scary.

josh is in my prayers.....i don't know what the human race has become today....i read the new paper on line from home once in a while and read about a 17 year old boy who beat a 84 year old woman who asked him to sto kicking his bitbull.... she's hospital, he's been charged and the dog has been taken away (pitbulls are band on some parts of the island of montreal).

All this kid do was try to protect his street. We are still in shock that this happened. I thank you for your prayers and ask that they continue through the following weeks.

I'm in tears just reading about this. It sickens me. To think instead of just calling the police he tried to be nice and just ask them to slow down. Josh is in my prayers. As are the souls of those boys, they will need it.

Laney

Praying here, Debi. My oldest is 17 also, it scares me to hear these types of stories because I know what this young man did, my oldest would do as a junior firefighter/paramedic. He's going to run into the wrong person one of these days before he gets officially certified.
hmm.png

Keeping this young man and his family in our family prayers.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom