Prayers sent to France.

BantamFan4Life; I just saw that you have become the all time leader on BYC for the greatest number of lifetime posts. That's quite an achievement; especially considering that you're given out lots of good information and advice in those posts. Congratulations, and keep up the good work. You're a real credit to BYC. :eek:)

Last edited:
Evil cannot overcome good! GOD is still in control
Amen!
clap.gif

BantamFan4Life; I just saw that you have become the all team leader on BYC for the greatest number of lifetime posts. That's quite an achievement; especially considering that you're given out lots of good information and advice in those posts. Congratulations, and keep up the good work. You're a real credit to BYC. :eek:)
Thanks!
smile.png

BantamFan4Life; I just saw that you have become the all team leader on BYC for the greatest number of lifetime posts. That's quite an achievement; especially considering that you're given out lots of good information and advice in those posts. Congratulations, and keep up the good work. You're a real credit to BYC. :eek:)
x200

Prayers for those in France, for the yezidi and middle eastern Christians being daily persecuted and killed, and for wisdom and willingness for all of us and our leaders to see the realities and implications of this evil we are being confronted with more and more.

Prayers for those in France, for the yezidi and middle eastern Christians being daily persecuted and killed, and for wisdom and willingness for all of us and our leaders to see the realities and implications of this evil we are being confronted with more and more.
Reminds me of our Holy Gospel reading from this past Sunday: "You will be hated by all for My name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." -Matthew 10:22
It's sad, but persecution may be just a part of the journey Home for some of us. Loved your words.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom