Prayers to those at Fort Hood TEXAS

This is so tragic... The man who did this should be punished with the fullest extent of the law...They are supposed to be like family and have each others' backs'! They should show him the same remorse he showed his fellow service members.... My thoughts & prayers are with the familys and with those who are still fighting for their lives here and over seas...

The Major that did it is dead. He was killed yesterday, but I am not sure if therer was anyone else involved. My son who is stationed at Fort Bliss is an MP, and called me to let me know he was okay. I wasn't sure what base he was at.

The muslim soldier that carried out this attack is not dead. He had a history of problems and should be dealt with severely not mollycoddled with mental heath problem style prosecution. god bless the fallen and care for the families. Also may he heal the wounded with great tenderness!

Correct he is not dead and hope he gets to have to live out the rest of his horrid life paying for what he did to all these people.

I'm crying as I type this and I'm also angry.

When you sign up with the military they feed you, clothe you, take care of your health, pay you a wage, train you and offer you a free college education. In return you sign over your life and loyalty to them for the duration of time you serve. You take an OATH, for goodness sakes! The only excuse for not following orders is if they require human rights violations, like the My Lai massacre. If you have religious qualms about what you might have to do, *You Don't Join.* Remember the Quakers? The Amish?

The perks come with a price. The price could cost you your life. This is why the perks are good.

It's not a one-way relationship where the military meets all your physical needs and you only serve the way you want to or when you think you should.

If this major isn't psychotic enough to be hearing voices that told him to do this, then his treachery is making my blood boil.

I'd hate to see him executed and become a martyr and hero to more nutbars. Just put him in isolation (no visitors) and sentence him to work on a pig farm the rest of his natural life. Then bury him in a pigskin shroud.

Quote:
I'd like to see him executed. He also needs to be totally humiliated first. Strut him through town naked. Force pork lard down his throat and shoot him in the head with a bullet that has been soaked in bacon grease. I think that'll take care of the whole martyr ending thing.

OR they could surround him (he being unarmed) with about 42(total killed or hurt) ARMED soldiers and let them have their way with him.... He was armed and he knew that they werent, so they couldnt return fire..To him it was like shooting fish in a barrel...AND my MOMMA always told me to treat others the way YOU want to be treated, so I think they should turn him loose on that base UNARMED and see how long it takes one of OUR service members to take care of the problem, cause you know that if one of those soldiers had a gun , it would have been lights out for him, a lot less casualties....IMO

Back
Top Bottom