Pre-book for Gorgeous Call Duck Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GracefulBantams, Mar 7, 2008.

1. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    This is a pre-book for my White Call Duck's eggs. My birds are straight from Janice Hall of Rock Hill Poultry who is a renowned poultry exhibitionist.
    Okay, my sweet White Call hen laid her first egg for the season this morning [​IMG] I am going to put the first dozen, or so, in my incubator, but then I will be offering them up for sale.
    For now, I am only going to have 4 pre-book slots open for 1/2 dozen (6) eggs each.
    It will be $25 per set (6) with S&H included. Notice this is a pre-book, not a pre-buy, so no payment is necessary until the eggs are actually here and ready to ship.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2008
  2. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    Well, i know how it takes a while for the eggs to start comming fertile, so let me know how you hatch goes

3. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Okay. It shouldn't really, because this is her second year to lay.

4. ZooZoo

ZooZoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Quote:PM'd you [​IMG]

5. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Just FWI, everyone else, there are still three slots available on this pre-book [​IMG]

6. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    So exciting that yours are laying! My east indie started laying the other day, but they were bad, and I couldn't incubate them. I know they were fertile though because I cracked a couple open and saw the "bulls eye". So excited though!

7. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Thanks [​IMG]
    This must be their peak season [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by