pre-fab chicken coops

Quote:
It's true... mini model size... not even banties will fit in THERE!
ep.gif

This one is made in the U.S: http://flyingcpoultrybarns.com/473/9301.html

I just received this, and started assembling it last evening, and it's easy to put together. I looked around online for months, as I wanted a prefabricated one (I know they're "easy to build", but for reasons beyond the scope of this post, I needed one that was attractive, and ready to use, save for pre-assembly), I finally found this one, and it had so many features that I liked. It has wheels (any other "quality" coops with wheels were a fortune), it has galvanized roofing, a mesh floor in the coop so you can hose the whole thing down no problem (cleanliness is big to me, as I have close neighbors), it has the wire predator skirt around the run, it's cute
smile.png
, and it has the roosts inside, easy access to the egg boxes, and the whole thing, inside and out, comes weatherproofed. Sounds funny, but I was having trouble finding a coop that had all these things, and I didn't want to have to do major work. And to boot, they person who builds this is terrific to deal with, and quick to answer any questions I have. I will post pics when it's all put together. Highly recommended.

I almost bought the chick'n barn, but it just seemed flimsy, and definitely not weatherproofed, needed a floor, run, etc.

Last edited:
The Dog kenels on the Ceader Grove Products look like thy would make nice coops jusy add 1/4 chicken wire over the chain link fence a roost and nest boxes.

Back
Top Bottom