Predators beware of KILLER BEAR!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Southern28Chick, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    This is Bear, my shepherd/husky mutt. Doesn't he look scarey?! He's so sweet he'd probably lick an intruder to death. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LynnGrigg

LynnGrigg Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2007
    Winston Salem, NC
    I used to have a nonsense and an Old English Bull. The bully gal used to stand(hide) behind the nonsense if he barked at anything... funny thing is the only three things he ever barked at in his entire life quite honestly)were 1. his own reflection in an entertainment case glass. 2. A pottery fireplace matchstick holder that was turning in the breeze from an open window. and 3. an empty bucket out by our garage. lol!!!Gotta love the mutts!

3. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    He's my only dog so he's very special to me. He goes into town with me all the time. I'm not one of those people that leaves their dog in the car with a tiny crack in the window...it's hot. I leave him in the car with the AC blasting. Today we went to the post office and I got back in the car and he looked like he was about to fall asleep. He looked so cute with his eyes half closed and dreamy looking. I leaned over towards him and said "awww Bear you so cutesy wootsey woo woo" and he put his mouth right up to my nose and went BURRRRRRRP!!!! Nasty wootsey woo woo. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  4. schmoo

schmoo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2007
    West MI.
    [​IMG] I spose he didn't excuse himself either

5. JackieK318

JackieK318 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2007
    Missouri
    Ha! My dog will "relieve some pressure" sometimes and turn quickly like "What was that? Who did that?!" [​IMG] She is also a husky mutt, but quite a buddy.

6. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Hee hee! I had a dog once who did that. [​IMG]

7. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Quote:My malamute would do that with his eyes all buuged out like it scared him

8. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    I'm just happy it was a burp and not a fart. Dog and cat farts will run you outta the house!

9. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    I'm not even going to comment on a chicken fart in a small room such as the recovery room (aka bathroom). [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by