Predators beware of KILLER BEAR!!!

Southern28Chick

Flew The Coop
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
This is Bear, my shepherd/husky mutt. Doesn't he look scarey?! He's so sweet he'd probably lick an intruder to death.
gig.gif

DSC00112.jpg

I used to have a nonsense and an Old English Bull. The bully gal used to stand(hide) behind the nonsense if he barked at anything... funny thing is the only three things he ever barked at in his entire life quite honestly)were 1. his own reflection in an entertainment case glass. 2. A pottery fireplace matchstick holder that was turning in the breeze from an open window. and 3. an empty bucket out by our garage. lol!!!Gotta love the mutts!

He's my only dog so he's very special to me. He goes into town with me all the time. I'm not one of those people that leaves their dog in the car with a tiny crack in the window...it's hot. I leave him in the car with the AC blasting. Today we went to the post office and I got back in the car and he looked like he was about to fall asleep. He looked so cute with his eyes half closed and dreamy looking. I leaned over towards him and said "awww Bear you so cutesy wootsey woo woo" and he put his mouth right up to my nose and went BURRRRRRRP!!!! Nasty wootsey woo woo.
roll.png

Last edited:
Ha! My dog will "relieve some pressure" sometimes and turn quickly like "What was that? Who did that?!"
lol.png
She is also a husky mutt, but quite a buddy.

I'm not even going to comment on a chicken fart in a small room such as the recovery room (aka bathroom).
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom