Pregnant Feral Cat That Showed Up Possibly Due Soon?

:love They're beautiful!! Wanna scoop 'em up and give 'em kisses LoL. They look plump and happy, she's a good mama cat 😻.
How's the other feral adoptee doing?
I have both her and the momma cat on blue buffalo wet cat food with some 4health dry so now she is starting to feel like she is putting on weight. Her fur when she first showed up had a very odd texture, but now she is getting very soft. Her wounds have fully healed too. She can still be pretty timid if we don’t move slowly around her. The other day we had a learning curve with her. My boys went into the barn to grab their baseball, mitts and bat to play in the yard. Even though she was sitting on the other side of the barn nowhere near them, as soon as she saw that baseball bat being pulled out of the trash can she completely freaked out. She did not come back that night like she normally does every night to eat and sleep in the barn. She is back now, but yeah she definitely has a strong fear of baseball bats. We have also had four other cats show up since😅

LoL, somehow I'm not surprised, honestly I think cats manage to spread the word about a safe place with food.
The feral cat we took in few years ago was also skin, bones, and dry fur. She recovered well and is a pretty cat but she has issues (physical and maybe psychological). She can be somewhat affectionate but will also lash out without warning, so we always "approach with caution" 🤪 and warn visitors the same. And when she's in a "mood", seriously, an 8 lb tabby can terrorize the entire pack here... 🤣

Some updated pictures:
IMG_3979.jpeg

IMG_3968.jpeg

IMG_3964.jpeg
IMG_3983.jpeg

IMG_3946.jpeg

IMG_3951.jpeg

:love wow, they are beautiful! 🥰 And look at all the stumpy rumps! Definitely some manx genes in one of the parents. I can see why you want to keep the black one, really cute. Wish I could have the gray one, reminds me of a sweet boy I had once upon a time.

Back
Top Bottom