Pregnant kitty, HELP!!!!

Dont mean to be a downer on a wonderful day but just in case I didnt know all that until heard that it happened from a neighbor to her kittens and the seocond my sister. many years ago>I was clueless.
.Kittens are so darling!!
did she have anothwr ? Often there are 5.
Yes pics when you can!

Also for males and females the girls have a little tiny bump or hole way back closer to their anus.The boys its a little farther up toward their belly a little .not too far though,not like a dog.

First litter Little advice that may keep you from stressing maybe later
. Seems early to say this but unless you have friends who want them or you will keep them i advise to put them in the next few days. or week ... yes already ....on Ebay Classifed in your town Say they can leave in 8 weeks. The ppl can get on a list to take one at that time. Show them photos too. Sell them for a small fee dont give them away as some ppl are not nice to free pets..
I sell my puppies and always start really early,usually start my list when the dog is still pregnant . so i am not stuck with one I have plenty of ppl email me.Mine all get good homes.Ebay Classifed is free to list .or was last time i listed a year or so ago.Also on grocery stor e walls and the vet.
I have never had to sell my puppies to a less than good home and i have even turned plenty of ppl down for one of mine.b/c i didnt think it was a good home. Works well as it wasnt the last minute at 8 weeks when they were getting older and harder to sell.

Very cute!!! She is such a good mother, extremely attentive. She hasn't left them yet, not even to get food or water or go to the bathroom.

Yeah, I read that the mother cats usually will not leave the kittens for first 2 days or so. If she feeding them then you should be good, although you should still watch her to make sure.

Yeah, she acts completely normal. I'm just glad nothing went wrong during the pregnancy/delivery and nothing happened to her.

Hi, I just found this thread, though I couldn't help much anyway because I only have had a cat for a year.
Ilovemyduckies, I am sorry about your kittens. I know how it feels to loose a baby animal.
hit.gif

Squawkbox, congratulations! They are so cute!

Back
Top Bottom