Pregnant kitty, HELP!!!!

$300? That sounds really high!
sad.png

I know! I just about passed out!!! If it didn't cost so much to fix animals then maybe there wouldn't be such a big pet overpopulation.

Dont know whart part of the country you live in but here in Mo (and my vet isnt a really cheap vet to to go to ) it is about $250 to spay a 165lb Mastiff.
They go by weight for the anthesthesia .Higher for a big dog.About $150-175 for a chihuahua...so a cat? Cant see that price
.Yes all the poor cats in shelters its sort of criminal when ppl want to charge so much,Should be a set fee every place for spaying due to the problem.
I am sure you can find a more reasonable price .

Yes, find a cat rescue in your area. We have one here that just spayed and neutered ten of our feral barn cats for $380. Seven spays and three neuters and that included some medicine. Six of the girls were pregnant so they saved us BIG TIME. They will do spays and neuters on any cat, feral or otherwise. Most areas have a service like this but you might have to do some digging and asking around to find them. Your mama cat and kittens are gorgeous. That little sandy one is going to be pretty.

Yes, find a cat rescue in your area. We have one here that just spayed and neutered ten of our feral barn cats for $380. Seven spays and three neuters and that included some medicine. Six of the girls were pregnant so they saved us BIG TIME. They will do spays and neuters on any cat, feral or otherwise. Most areas have a service like this but you might have to do some digging and asking around to find them. Your mama cat and kittens are gorgeous. That little sandy one is going to be pretty.

I agree. We have a local animal rescue that does spays for $30 and neuters for $20. Everytime we get strays thats where they go. Call around to some of the smaller rescues, especially ones that have feral cats for adoption. Most of those will do the surgery.

Back
Top Bottom