Preparing to become a Chicken family!

MrsChicky

Hatching
10 Years
Jan 1, 2010
Central Connecticut
Hi everyone,
Im so excited to have found this website! My family has been throwing around the idea of keeping a few chickens for a while now and are now considering it seriously. We want to learn as much as possible so that we can take proper care of our feathered friends and be completely ready for them before their arrival! What a great site!

Thanks!!!!!

welcome-byc.gif

welcome-byc.gif
from MN! There is a LOT to learn on this site... I just wish I had found it prior to purchasing my first chicks. I may have had a little more variety!

Sounds great! Howdy, nice to meet ya. I am new here too and let me tell you the wonderful people here have an answer to just about any chicken related question you can think of!

How many are you thinking of getting?

Jeanette

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! We are allowed up to six hens, which I think is plenty for our family and the size of our yard and the space we have for a coop.

welcome-byc.gif
from northern California! Glad you decided to join us in this fun and interesting hobby.
thumbsup.gif
Have fun on the site--there's so much to read and learn and find out about. I've been keeping chickens for more than ten years and I still learn something new every day.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom