prettiest chicken competition

Pics
I must say that you all should be photographers! Your pictures look so nice.

All of mine have a blurry chicken face, because they are moving.

Plus there's probably: a giant dog poop in the background, a loaded trash trailer, a big blue tarp, a broken washer, chainsaw, a one legged naked Barbie, and other embarrassments.

I guess now I have to post a photo, and it will be like the Highlight's Magazine "can you find these things" in the photo for our White Trash yard.......:D

Plus there's probably: a giant dog poop in the background, a loaded trash trailer, a big blue tarp, a broken washer, chainsaw, a one legged naked Barbie, and other embarrassments.

I guess now I have to post a photo, and it will be like the Highlight's Magazine "can you find these things" in the photo for our White Trash yard.......:D

:yuckyuck:gig

Oh now, iv'e posted plenty that show my yard mess in all its glory! Well not MY yard mess it is hubs yard mess. And the single, solitary reason those chickens sit still for pictures is they think iv'e got food. They aren't just behaving themselves, they're eyeballin pockets. Same technique they use on kids with a toy or a sucker.:lau

D88D9E0F-910F-4EB0-9480-FD48876CDDB1.jpeg

My pretty boy, Alfredo !

Hello Silkiemother!
Yes JoJo is a house pet, i do take her outside when i'm working in the yard but she has a cage in the house. she is my buddy, follows me around, naps with me, we even share dinner, sometimes her idea not mine! lol
soooo true my silkie,baby, and leghorn,creame, sit out on the steps and wait for me to come share an apple or some other treat or usally while I am eating some kind of food,theiy are eating on the other side of it.I could care less about it and it drives my mom insane with worry for my health.I'm not dead yet though and I will only stop when I am dead

Back
Top Bottom