prettiest chicken competition

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by silkiemother, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Killer Tomato

Killer Tomato Songster

Mar 2, 2017
    Willamette Pass, Oregon
    I must say that you all should be photographers! Your pictures look so nice.

All of mine have a blurry chicken face, because they are moving.

Plus there's probably: a giant dog poop in the background, a loaded trash trailer, a big blue tarp, a broken washer, chainsaw, a one legged naked Barbie, and other embarrassments.

I guess now I have to post a photo, and it will be like the Highlight's Magazine "can you find these things" in the photo for our White Trash yard.......:D

2. RodNTN

RodNTN Hatchaolic

May 22, 2013
    The Volunteer State
    My Coop
    :yuckyuck:gig

3. Chickassan

Chickassan Wattle Fondler

Oh now, iv'e posted plenty that show my yard mess in all its glory! Well not MY yard mess it is hubs yard mess. And the single, solitary reason those chickens sit still for pictures is they think iv'e got food. They aren't just behaving themselves, they're eyeballin pockets. Same technique they use on kids with a toy or a sucker.:lau

4. Killer Tomato

Killer Tomato Songster

Mar 2, 2017
    Willamette Pass, Oregon
    My Sweetie just said, "I think we're almost ready for Google Earth to fly over!" buhahahha!

5. Gxspenst

Gxspenst In the Brooder

D88D9E0F-910F-4EB0-9480-FD48876CDDB1.jpeg

My pretty boy, Alfredo !

6. Chickassan

Chickassan Wattle Fondler

Woah, he's confident! I don't want one, they'll think we're a cult of lawnmower hoarders.:eek:

7. brownie59

brownie59 In the Brooder

Apr 16, 2018
    Hello Silkiemother!
    Yes JoJo is a house pet, i do take her outside when i'm working in the yard but she has a cage in the house. she is my buddy, follows me around, naps with me, we even share dinner, sometimes her idea not mine! lol

8. alexa009

alexa009 Crossing the Road

Apr 6, 2017
    Texas
    My Coop
    My sweet Japanese Bantam cockerel!
    DSCN0694.JPG

9. silkiemother

silkiemother Songster

Sep 14, 2018
    east wenatchee
    soooo true my silkie,baby, and leghorn,creame, sit out on the steps and wait for me to come share an apple or some other treat or usally while I am eating some kind of food,theiy are eating on the other side of it.I could care less about it and it drives my mom insane with worry for my health.I'm not dead yet though and I will only stop when I am dead

10. silkiemother

silkiemother Songster

Sep 14, 2018
    east wenatchee
    such a cute japenese bantam!!! I was at the fair with my duck,and I loved listening to them crow!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: