Prettiest Chicken Pictures

Herechickychick

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 16, 2009
Northern California
Hi I just wanted to start a thred that everyone could show their prettiest or favorite chicken pictures. If possible, say the name and breed of the chicken you're posting. Thanks!

This is Snowball, our frizzle, the one on the left is a BO, and the one with a beard on the right is one of our three ''Easter-eggers''
23055_chicken_064.jpg

Here's Another of him:
23055_chicken_061.jpg

I LOVE Frizzles! Would love to have some-- but DH is threatening me if I get any more Chickens! LOL!

Here are some of our Bunch!

Below are Elvis (the black one in the back) Puff Daddy in the Middle, Pudge (who we unfortunately lost to a head inury) up Front, and Fifi off to the side....

11744_silkies.jpg

Another shot of Fifi (up front)snuggling with Raven, and Elvis In the back!

11744_fifiandelvis.jpg

and another of Fifi-- before her Mop-top fully grew-in!

11744_chubs_7_weeks.gif

this is one of those only a mother can love ones, but man i thoght he was pretty..after the atack that killed almost everything i have he was the one i was the most upset over.funny thing is he wasnt even one of my pures..hes a silver laced wyandotte & turken/polish mixed.he wasnt must mixed but his momma was a mix too now hes a real mutt..three breed in one!

100_3188.jpg

no i dont have a picture of her and ill tell you why..she was so set on having babys she never left the nest once i had to lock her in a pet carrier and take the eggs from her before she died from hatchign so much.She was nothing but bones.She just wouldnt stop going broody.Then my camera stoped working and when i got the new one is when the attack that got them took place..

i can tell you she was so neat though she was pretty much a black necked neck with a huge spiky wig.i plan on making some of her again when i start getting mine going just because if they all come out with her personality it would be great.Both her and the one in the picture where acidents that got in the wrong pen but they where both my favs imagine that!

Wow! That is quite a story. I'm sorry to hear about her, it sounds like she'd be worth her weight in gold for any small breeder.
sad.png
What a devoted Mommy! I'm also sorry about your flock. I get scared that one of these days there's going to be an attack that takes everything and everyone I love. I'm already clinging to one of my Polish mutts because she's the only life-line I have of her father's.

Alright, don't want to get the thread off-topic. I'll stop. Maybe I'll post a pic of one of my special birds tomorrow.
lol.png

Last edited:
Biker Boy thinks he's awful Purty...and he is actually purtier now but there's a huge storm going on right now! He's so cute when he goes to sleep after boasting all day, he lies his head over to one of his hens...so sweet!
6333_biker_boysilver_sebright_cockerel.jpg

darn storm is messing w/the computer connection, sorry pic is small...giving up for now on posting till the storm abates!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom