prettiest Hen competition!!! feel free to join - Ends 4/9/2022

Y
Blue Cuckoo Marans. She will be one year old April 2022. Her name is Milly.
Red sexlink Rose is my senior who just turned 6 years old.
My Silver Laced Wyandotte is 2 years old. Her name is Opal.
You're sex link is lovely. I didn't know the hens looked that dark, she reminds me of a Rhode island. I am breeding for sex links right now. I have some in the bator and one little chick (rooster).

Y

You're sex link is lovely. I didn't know the hens looked that dark, she reminds me of a Rhode island. I am breeding for sex links right now. I have some in the bator and one little chick (rooster).
Thanks. She's half RIR and half Delaware. She came from Ideal Poultry. I've had people tell me I'm wrong, that she's a RIR but if you lift her feathers up they are white closest to her skin.

This is Dover, she is a Delaware hen, and she is 3 years old.
RSCN0246.JPG

This is Holly, she is a mixed breed, ( Ameraucana and EE I think) idk how old she is
DSCN0031.JPG

This is Curious, I think she is seven maybe eight. Idk what breed she is but maybe someone can figure that out.
View attachment 3017308
This is Broken toe I believe she is the same age as Curious I also don't know what breed Broken toe is. I hope this picture is good enough to like judge her or whatever.
View attachment 3017309
Here is a different picture of Broken toe.View attachment 3017313Hope you like these pictures.
oh my goodness i love broken toe 😂😂💕

Back
Top Bottom